All the information you need to manage your shareholding.
Interim Results Presentation H1 2022
Our interim results presentation for H1 2022, published to investors on 9th December 2021
Interviews and webinars
Interim results presentation - December 2021
Rod Lockhart, CEO, and Michael Evans, CFO, conducted an Investor Presentation following publication of our first interim results reported as a public company. Management discussed key aspects of the growth story, and provided a detailed look at the financial highlights of our results.
Corporate presentation by the management team - October 2021
In October, LendInvest CEO Rod Lockhart & CFO Michael Evans sat down with Equity Development to talk all things LendInvest; from our technology, to the markets we operate in.
The LendInvest Platform: a deep dive with our COO
Technology is at the heart of everything we do at LendInvest. The last year has shown us more than ever how integral it is to build a sustainable property finance platform that can weather a crisis, and most importantly, provide our borrowers and investors with the security they need. Our Chief Operating Officer, Arman Tahmassebi takes us on a deep dive into the LendInvest Platform.
AIM Rule 26
The information contained within the section of this website is for the purposes of AIM Rule 26:
- Business Description
- Company Directors
- Corporate Governance
- UK Takeover Code applicability
- The UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers applies to the Company
- Country of Incorporation and Operations
- Country of incorporation: England and Wales
- Company registration number: 08146929
- Main country of operation: United Kingdom
- Company Documents
- Adviser Information
- Registered Address
- Financial Reports and Results
- Details of Restrictions on the Transfer of Securities
- Share transfer restrictions: There are no restrictions on the transfer of ordinary shares
- Details of Any Other Exchanges
- Other trading platforms: The securities of the Company are traded on the AIM market operated by the London Stock Exchange plc. Its shares have not been admitted, nor have any applications been made, for any of its shares to be admitted or traded on any other exchanges or trading platform
- Number of Securities in Issue
- Securities in issue: The Company does not hold any Ordinary Shares in treasury and therefore the number of Ordinary Shares with voting rights is 137,698,910
- Major Shareholders
- Major Shareholders: In accordance with AIM Rule 26, in so far as the Company is aware as at 14th January 2022, the percentage of the Company's issued share capital that is not in public hands is 83.6%
- Regulatory News
This information was last updated on 14 January 2022.